Ridiculously Chocolatey Brownies!
You’d think the fact that the recipe for these chocolate brownies doesn’t feature sugar would mean these little bites of cocoa bean heaven are on the healthier side. Of course, the fact that there’s 600g of chocolate (milk AND dark, thank you very much) means sugar’s a bit obsolete, really. They’re a bit crumbly and you can definitely see your backside balloon a little with each bite but man alive, are they fantastic!
Here’s the recipe. Prepare to lapse into a truly blissful sugar coma!
– 300g each of milk and plain chocolate
– 3 large eggs
– 75g self-raising flour
– 175g butter
– (I also got a bit liberal with my edible glitter, a cupboard must-have that I’ve only just discovered but couldn’t love any more than I do. I even sprinkled it on some grilled chicken the other day. No word of a lie.)
– Break all the plain and 90g of the milk chocolate and melt with the butter over a pan of simmering water
– Chop the rest of the milk chocolate into chunky bits
– Stir the eggs and flour into the melted chocolate, then add half the chopped milk chocolate
– Pour into a 20cm cake tin and sprinkle with the rest of the chopped chocolate
– Bake for 30-35 mins at 180 degrees C, leave to cool and then chow down!
Recipe taken from Best Ever Three & Four Ingredient Cookbook.
Think you can beat this as a recipe? I throw down the oven mitt to anyone out there who thinks they can do one better – so send in your pics!
- Boozy Brownies (handmplanninginthekitchen.wordpress.com)
- Oreo Stuffed Dark Chocolate Brownies (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Tasty Tuesday – Oprah’s Favorite Brownie (jackielopina.wordpress.com)