Baaaah! Goat’s cheese and red onion tart
Some tarts can be found out and about on a Saturday evening, making fools of themselves in decency-defyingly short dresses and falling off their heels. You might want to give them a wide berth. Other tarts are worth infinitely more of your time, just like this gorgeous goat’s cheese and red onion pastry. See if you can get its number!
– 225g puff pastry
– 1 red onion
– Goat’s cheese
– Chop your onion and fry for about 10 minutes
– Roll out your pastry and score a border around the edge
– Slop your onion in the middle and top with goat’s cheese (I think the more, the merrier so don’t be shy with the ol’ fromage!)
– Cook at 220 degrees C for 20-25 minutes
Got any other goat’s cheese recipes for me to try? This cheese is my new obsession!
- Goat Cheese Chocolate Truffles (thevegetablecentrickitchen.com)
- Warm Goat Cheese Salad (thedailymeal.com)