Vodka lime jelly – oh yes!
How to: Make vodka lime jelly
– 6 limes
– 2 packs of raspberry jelly
– Small bottle of vodka
– Melt both jellies in 200ml of boiling water, stirring till it’s all dissolved
– Top up to a pint with vodka (although if you’re a bit of a lightweight you might want to mess about with the ratios)
– Cut your limes in half and then hollow out, taking care not to split the peel
– Pour the jelly into the limes, then chill until set
– Once set, slice in half again and, as if by magic, you’ll have some pretty little vodka jelly wedges. Bibbity Bobbity boo!