Monday’s Points of Pinterest: Mad Men
- The natty lady with the bag and gloves – all part of Banana Republic’s Mad Men collection – was pinned by Sarah Kruger from looklingerlove.blogspot.com
- Pinner Lindsay Lewis found this gorgeous yellow coat via Tiffany Nelson, originally pinned from Fashion Victim Blog
- Well-dressed Will Stewart pinned that fancy fedora from Banana Republic
- That dapper chap in the blue shirt was found and pinned by Michael Gutierrez from davidgandysource.blogspot.com
- As for those glasses, Brittany Douziech came across them on Etsy
- And last but certainly not least, those tasty shoes were pinned by Monica Cernikova from corporette.com.
- You have Kelsey Crum to thank for pinning this delicious Tom Collins recipe from amctv.com
- One Kings Lane did an excellent job of pinning this Hermes typewriter all the way from anothermag.com
- Brrrrring, brrrrring. Brrrrring, brrrring. Hi, is that Linda Scott? Just want to say thanks for pinning this amazing phone from jossandmain.com
- Take a seat, Shannon McCarthy. You’ve earned a rest after working hard to pin that sofa from apartmenttherapy.com
- Sheron Neves did stellar work finding this Voodooville fan art on sher-meditationsinanemergency.blogspot.com.br
- Throw the party to end all parties with these photo booth props, courtesy of Loren Weltsch and Etsy
- This handmade vase that Linda Adams pinned via Shannon Edmondson from hostessblog.com also rocks
- You might want to make this pocket-sized paper Don Draper as well, pinned by Jennifer Rose Smith from jrsmithdesign.com.