Monday’s Points of Pinterest: Mad Men
– The natty lady with the bag and gloves – all part of Banana Republic’s Mad Men collection – was pinned by Sarah Kruger from looklingerlove.blogspot.com
– Pinner Lindsay Lewis found this gorgeous yellow coat via Tiffany Nelson, originally pinned from Fashion Victim Blog
– Well-dressed Will Stewart pinned that fancy fedora from Banana Republic
– That dapper chap in the blue shirt was found and pinned by Michael Gutierrez from davidgandysource.blogspot.com
– As for those glasses, Brittany Douziech came across them on Etsy
– And last but certainly not least, those tasty shoes were pinned by Monica Cernikova from corporette.com.
– You have Kelsey Crum to thank for pinning this delicious Tom Collins recipe from amctv.com
– One Kings Lane did an excellent job of pinning this Hermes typewriter all the way from anothermag.com
– Brrrrring, brrrrring. Brrrrring, brrrring. Hi, is that Linda Scott? Just want to say thanks for pinning this amazing phone from jossandmain.com
– Take a seat, Shannon McCarthy. You’ve earned a rest after working hard to pin that sofa from apartmenttherapy.com
– Sheron Neves did stellar work finding this Voodooville fan art on sher-meditationsinanemergency.blogspot.com.br
– Throw the party to end all parties with these photo booth props, courtesy of Loren Weltsch and Etsy
– This handmade vase that Linda Adams pinned via Shannon Edmondson from hostessblog.com also rocks
– You might want to make this pocket-sized paper Don Draper as well, pinned by Jennifer Rose Smith from jrsmithdesign.com.